How can I request my (student's) records?

Posted by:


Student Record Services maintains the archiving of educational records for former Clark County School District students. Academic records are maintained in perpetuity and special education records are maintained until the student reaches age 28.

For all GED or Adult Education requests, contact Adult Education at 702-799-8650.

Requesting Records

Effective February 12, 2018, an upgraded, online system is used to place all records requests for former students of the Clark County School District.  All requests are submitted online at or Mail, phone, or fax requests are not accepted. Same day service is not available.


For more information, please visit Clark County School District's Student Services Department's website: