Basic Dress Code
In accordance with CCSD Regulation 5131, students’ dress, personal appearance, and conduct are required to be of such character as not to disrupt or detract from the educational environment of the school.
- Sagging (Pants must be sized to fit and secured at the waist).
- Headgear (hats, hoods, caps, bandanas, beanies, etc.) are not permitted on campus unless part of school designated special events, authorized athletic practices, documented medical conditions, bona fide religious reasons, or JROTC uniform.
- SHORT Shorts/skirts/jumpers/dresses (must STAY at fingertip length or longer).
- Jeans, pants, and trousers that have rips mid-thigh or higher cannot show skin.
- Clothing that reveals undergarments, midriff, chest, or back, due to slits or low cut. (no tank tops, crop tops, see-through material)
- Controversial clothing, slogans, or advertising on clothing, jewelry, buttons, and accessories, which disrupt the educational setting or promote violence, gangs, or illegal activity.
- House slippers or shoes with NO soles.